We invite you to watch live House proceedings. Please access the live program here.
The Office of the Clerk gives you a front-row seat in the U.S. House of Representatives chamber. Watch live proceedings using the new mobile-friendly HouseLive 2.0.
The full program today encompasses:
TUESDAY, APRIL 24TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) S. 447 – Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017 (Sponsored by Sen. Tammy Baldwin / Foreign Affairs Committee)
2) H.R. 4744 – Iran Human Rights and Hostage-Taking Accountability Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Michael McCaul / Foreign Affairs Committee)
3) H.R. 4681 – No Assistance for Assad Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Eliot Engel / Foreign Affairs Committee)
4) H.Con.Res. 111 – Recognizing and supporting the efforts of the United Bid Committee to bring the 2026 Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) World Cup competition to Canada, Mexico, and the United States, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Darin LaHood / Foreign Affairs Committee)
5) H.R. 5086 – Innovators to Entrepreneurs Act of 2018, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Dan Lipinski / Science, Space, and Technology Committee)
6) H.R. 2809 – American Space Commerce Free Enterprise Act of 2017, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Lamar Smith / Science, Space, and Technology Committee)
Source: Website of Kevin McCarthy, the Majority Leader of the United States House of Representatives.